Sheboygan County has an ARRL VE team ready to help you get your new ticket (license) or upgrade.
The VE test team is not part of the Sheboygan County Amateur Radio Club, but rather, is an independent group dedicated to helping others get their Amateur Radio license or upgrade for even more on air privileges.
The Sheboygan County VE Team meets every other month at the Salem United Church of Christ in Plymouth WI to administer tests. The test site is handicap accessible. Walk-in are welcome, but the VE test team would prefer preregistration so we can ensure you a smooth testing experience.
- $15 test fee: Make checks payable to “ARRL-VEC”. Cash is acceptable as well (correct change, if possible).
- Valid Photo ID (Drivers License, Passport, Military ID)
- If applicable, your original (and a photocopy) of your Amateur Radio license plus any Certificates of Successful Completion of Examination (CSCE) you may have from previous exams not included in your current license.
- First Time Applicants will need to provide either their Social Security Number (SSN) or FCC Registration Number (FRN)1
- Optional – Calculator with memory cleared.
The 2020 VE DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
Ready to schedule a date for the test, or have some questions? Contact the VE test team using this easy form.
Finding the test site is easy using the map below to get directions to the VE Session
Salem United Church of Christ — 217 Salem Drive — Plymouth, WI 53073 – Location IS handicap-accessible.
Please Note: Although the directions from Google Maps and GPS systems will take you to the front door of the church, the VE team asks that you enter the church from the parking lot on the east side of the building. Instead of turning right onto Salem Drive, turn into the parking lot a half block sooner.
73, VE Test Team